1. DIP: the tip of the Fresh Flush in the aloe insertion gel, use enough to coat the entire unit down to the base.
2. ATTACH: the Fresh Flush to the water bottle, hold your thumb over the tip to prevent water from squirting out and press firmly with a twisting motion. The bottom edge of the Fresh Flush should completely cover the neck of the water bottle to avoid leaks.
3. INSERT: Hold from the bottom of the bottle and insert gently into the anus, using a gentle upward pressure. If it doesn’t go in smoothly use more insertion gel. We recommend being close to the toilet before you insert the fresh flush.
4. THE CORRECT SQUEEZE: Slowly squeeze the bottle from the bottom using a gentle upward pressure to create a watertight seal. You probably won’t need to use the whole bottle, but make sure you keep the bottle squeezed as you pull the Fresh Flush out.
THE WRONG SQUEEZE: Don’t squeeze the bottle from the middle! Doing so may cause leaks.
5. EVACUATE: Keep the bottle squeezed when withdrawing to prevent unwanted back flow. Relax and let the water get things flowing.
6. RINSE: Rinse with soap and hot water to keep your FF clean and ready for the next time. You can also rinse and throw it in the dishwasher.
7. STOW: Repack the FF and Gel jar back in the tube and replace the cap for a handy travel kit or throw it all in the travel pouch. “make linkable to travel pouch”
8. GO: Drop your FF Kit in your bag for a fresh, confident feeling anytime, anywhere.