BACK TO TOP
As it relates to the little musts and a few no-no's, we would like to remind our customers of these important points:
- Fresh Flush is dishwasher safe, it’s made of food grade silicone. Feel free to hand wash it in hot soapy water or rinse and throw it in the top rack of the dishwasher.
- The Fresh Flush Kit should only be used with clean, commercially bottled water.
- We strongly suggest never inserting the enema unit into any other body parts.
- Be sure to keep your Fresh Flush unit and lubricant stored in a clean, dry place.
- Never place the silicone enema unit in a dishwasher; we recommend hand washing.
- The Fresh Flush portable enema should not ever be heated in a microwave or over an open flame.
- We only recommend using the enclosed, trusted aloe vera lubricant that comes with your Fresh Flush Kit.
- Our innovative, portable enema has been designed for the purpose of a gentle, cleansing and is not to be used in any other fashion.
- If, at any time, signs of rectal bleeding or discomfort is present or occurs, discontinue the use of the Fresh Flush device and lubricant and seek advice from your health care professional.
- Remember, while we believe our cleansing product is the safest around, it's always good to check with your health care provider on the use of any enemas and their safety.